As your local Member of Parliament, I can:
- Make enquiries and help you deal with State government departments and agencies.
- Assist you to make contact with services or organisations.
- Discuss and support local projects.
- Advise you of your rights.
- Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.
If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can. Call or drop in to my office:
Unit 1, 23 James Street
Pakenham VIC 3810
You can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org